top of page
Built in 1908, here is an example of a house remodeled and totally unrecognizable as the original. The original house that sat on this site was built by Charles F. Neiderhouse as the seat of his 60-acre farm; all of which is now well inside the Perrysburg city limits, but it then sat at the edge of cornfields along with the barn and silo just across South Boundary. The two-story house had a steep gambrel roof, a full front porch, and gables upstairs dormers.
In 1958, architect Robert Lutz designed this renovation with its regular pitched roof over wide frieze boards and a long one-story wing on the right.
The Neiderhouse House
201 E. South Boundary
bottom of page